Amazing pizza recipe for a weekend night. This recipe can be adapted for vegetarian, plant-based or vegan.
Be creative with your toppings and make this recipe your new favourite take away!
Easy Friday Night Pizza
Quick and healthy pizza recipe to give yourself a treat over the weekend
Servings: 1 people
- 70 grams Strong White Flour I have replaced with brown flour before
- 70 grams Greek Style Soya Yogurt You can also use regular greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pizza spices or any spices of choice
- 3 tbsp Tomato Passata
- 25 grams Vegan Grated Cheese
- 100 grams Spinach
- 30 grams Sun-dried tomatoes
- 30 grams Red Onion
- 2 Mushrooms
- 100 grams Tofu Previously cooked in a pan
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to form a dough
- On a floured surface push and stretch the dough out into a circle roughly the same size as the frying pan.
- Cook in the frying pan for 5 minutes, turning occasionally
- Turn the oven on and pre-heat to 180C
- Place the cooked pizza dough in an oven tray and add the toppings
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake it for 10-15 mins until the topping is bubbling and the dough is going brown.