Do you have overripe bananas and you don’t know what you can
do with them? Here it is a healthy banana bread recipe that will make use of
Furthermore, it only contains natural sugars and there is no oil need it! Could it be healthier?
Give it a try and please comment / review below!
Vegan Banana Bread
- 180 grams White Flour (or any other flour of choice)
- 75 grams Homemade Apple Sauce
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 75 grams chopped dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 ml Unsweetened almond milk
- 30 grams walnuts
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas,
- Add the apple sauce and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add the flour, finely chopped dates, baking powder, baking soda, salt and walnuts. Combine everything but don’t over mix.
- The batter should be slightly thick, and there may be some lumps. If you feel the batter is too thick, add some almond milk and mix again.
- Pour the batter into an oven tray and bake for approximate 50 min at 180 degrees.
- Check with a toothpick that it is fully cooked, otherwise let it cook for a bit longer.
|*Please note the nutritional information within this table is an approximate estimate.|